Monday 29 August 2016

No place better than home


When you’re in love, then take love with :).

I am back to back action at Wageningen University, well rested, in good health and totally motivated to get on to work and give brain some well-appreciated academic activity. It seems to like and I like too. I am working on my thesis on diet and acne and will most likely be done by January or February next year. Though with all the cool vibes from the holiday I feel like I could be much more productive and finish already next month. But have to also remember reality, so February it is.

Holiday was soooo cool :). I was a bit worried about how to impress someone from Croatia with Estonian summer, but the boyfriend loved it, and so did I. We had such good time, first at Hiiumaa – chilling and watching horse competitions and going to beach and camping, and of course, the event we had all been waiting for – Kirsi’s and Miili’s 50th birthday. After that we had some good time at Tallinn, where we (re)discovered the niceness of the old town (together with 100000000000000 tourists, what’s up Tallinn?!), had an amaaaaaaaazing so-long-lunch-that-turned-to-dinner with mum at Northern Europe’s highest restaurant at Teletorn and roadtripped with Miili to Rakvere. And of course we also spent plenty of quality hours in front of TV, cheering for Inks and some others at Olympics :).

And then, after all that was done, we packed our bags, said bye to Mum and flew to Amsterdam, only to start chilling again, this time with Luka’s family. It is so so nice to not have to go on a plane alone and sad, but together and happy. And to say bye to one family just to meet another :).

Well, anyway. I’d like to thank all friends and family (I know I already have, but isn’t it fancy to do it also here, in my supercool blog?!) for amazing time, and everyone at Mirsi 50 for such good party – laughs, love, tears, food, games, drinks, sauna, drama – all was there and I couldn’t have wished for a better party :). And again I got confirmed that a few good friends is much much better than million medium. Cheers and congrats again from here to the favourite couple Miilos and Jakob, who were the best holiday-buddies ever, many thanks Mother who on top of fulfilling all imaginable mother-duties was also such good tour guide and friend, and to Brother, who is Brother <3.

And then of course to boyfriend, for being good companion, loving Estonia, being so cool and from such cool family.

All iz well.

Enjoy pictures and last of summer :)
Love,

Me.





















































































1 comment: